24 June 2011

Animal parts.

Today I offer you many close ups of animal bodies. I've collected these from shoots of three zoos -
The North Carolina Zoo in Asheboro, NC
Riverbanks Zoo and Garden in Columbia, SC
Central Park Zoo in New York City NY
Adult Sheep.

Young Lamb.

Zebra.

Zebra.

Polar Bear.

Ostrich.

Lioness

Lion.

Giraffe.

Elephant.

Kangaroo..

Diamondback Rattlesnake.

Koala.

Flamingo.

East African Crowned Crane.
  East African Crowned Crane.

  East African Crowned Crane.

There are few prettier birds on earth. If they weren't huge I'd be looking into having one for my backyard!

night,
sedg 

1 comment:

  1. Ahh haa! Awesome shots. Very smelly! Funny that the koala and kangaroo both have very bristly fur. Have you ever photographed fish? I'd love to see what you do in a public aquarium.

    ReplyDelete